Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

I really wish I could say I had fun for Halloween but I can't. I really wish I could say I am happy right now, but I can't. It has been forever since I felt this horrible feeling of just BLAH. Sad thing is I don't even know what the hell happened. And you are all probably wondering what on earth I am talking about.... but I can't say. I feel like I just got hit by a truck going 100mph and all he hit was my heart. Sounds nice right? Nope.

But my entire Halloween wasn't horrible..... I went to our family halloween party on Saturday night and had a good time. We took lots of pictures, ate yummy food and played cornhole oh yeah and froze.













Sunday mom cooked a really yummy lunch and had my sister and nieces over. I thought they were pretty darn cute so I took their pictures.





After lunch I went to the pumpkin patch with my friend Jen so I could get a pumpkin to carve. I got a gross pumpkin but it still turned out cute. By the way I should mention I had never carved a pumpkin until Sunday night.


Check out this huge crazy truck we saw when we got there!


Yellow pumpkin?? WHAT!


You can take the girl out the country but you can't take the country out the girl! haha

She is seriously turning out to be a really great friend to me... crazy part is I have known her like 3 weeks. I believe God puts people in your life at just the right times.....


Here are 3 of the pumpkins. I didn't get the 4th one in there for some odd reason. Mine is the one on the bottom. He looks kinda scary but hey not too bad for my first time right?





I hope you guys had a great weekend and a wonderful Halloween.


Sara

No comments: