Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mind Jumble

I feel so scatterbrained this morning. I wanted to put up all these pictures you know for memory sake. The reason I blog is not for anyone but me, my online diary if you will. Although if it was an honest diary there would be way more on here. But this is a place to one day look back and see what was happening in my life. I actually have wanted to print this out and make it like a book not sure how much money that would cost though. Anyone know??



This picture is back in June that's why my face looks a little chunkier. But this is me with baby M. Her mom just posted this on FB and I loved it. She is such a little doll and I love her! You know it's funny as much as I LOVE babies I still don't know if they are for me. I can just borrow other people kids and give them back when they start to cry etc. Two of my aunts never had children but they borrowed us all the time for fun stuff.





My weekend was very chill and I loved it. Friday I went to Kicken Chicken with Kelly to catch up. It had been 2 weeks since I had seen her. it was nice to catch up and see what's been up in eachothers lives.


Saturday I woke up at 7am to go to the 8am spin class. It was HARD but awesome!!! I am seriously becoming a spin addict. It is an awesome workout and has really helped get my weightloss going again. I had hit a plataeu. I also worked out an extra hour. After spin I ended up going to lunch and shopping with my aunt Christine and cousin Amanda. That was fun!


Sunday I woke up did a 2 hour workout which was great as usual. I ended up watching that movie beastley which is supposedly like Beauty and the Beast and I loved it. If you haven't seen it go see it. Very artsy which normally I do not like but it was great. Anywho after the gym I went to my aunts pool and then spent the evening at the beach. It was too gloomy out to take any pictures of the beach.



At the pool. Never got in though TOOOOOO cold. Can't stand freezing water.





About 2 weeks ago I went out on a "booze cruize" with my friends and their bf/fiance/husband. Yes I was made aware how single I am on that boat. haha I am begining to accept it... kinda. Anywho the 2 pictures below are from that night. I thought they were cute and like the baby M picture they just got put on FB.



Amanda, Me and Laura. Love these girls!







So last night Mom and I were talking after my spin class and we were talking about how I was 175lbs last October. Well I decided to put up a recent picture and one from October. See the difference??? I am 141 now. So 1 more lb and I will be at a 35lb weight loss. The first picture is obviously recent and the other is actually the last week in September I believe when I went to Carrowinds.







Sorry for the RANDOM jumbled post. But I kinda warned you! If you made it this far congrats lol and I am sorry!


Happy Wednesday everyone!


Sara



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My site:
rachat de credits rachatdecredit.net