Friday, August 19, 2011

5 ? Friday




1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?


If I am home alone nope! I surely do not. Well sometimes I do but most of the time no.


2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?


Random. I am a very random person. I have tons of random thoughts going through my mind all the time. Sometimes I will talk about them sometimes I won't. Just ask Kelly how Random I am!


3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?


um actually there are no stores that I WONT shop at. I mean I have my favorites so I just stick to those. I don't really branch out.


4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?


Well considering I have no children and possibly never will I will skip this one!


5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?


I think the obvious choice is old after I have lived a long life and in my sleep.



Hope you guys have a great weekend. My friday has been super busy so I am taking my lunch break to blog! Maybe the last 10 mins will be a quick snooze at my desk! haha right!



Sara

No comments: