Friday, August 26, 2011

Excited/Nervous

First things first HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TGIF!!!!

Today I am thinking is going to be a great day!! Just one of those feelings ya know?
Well today around 3:30 I am going to get my hair dyed. I am a very dark brunette with some highlights right now. Well actually alot of highlights... in the last year my hair has had blonde, red and caramel highlights. However, I am ready for a more drastic change. I am quite scared but the picture below is basically what I think my hair will end up looking like. Unless I go with another hair color. I know the girl at the Salon is looking around for different hair colors to give me options to play with. Exciting!!!
Don't worry! I will post a picture of my new hair tomorrow sometime. If you are friends with me on FB then you will obviously see it alot sooner.

OH and I get my premiere jewelry in today! Can't wait to get my new necklace!! :D


Sara


No comments: