Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My life at work

So work has been insane lately. I have been packing and doing inventory for a TON of books to move the library. UGH! I tell ya I really didn't think this would take so long but I have been working on it for a week and not even half way through. I have actually made a lot of progress today though. Lunch seems to slow me down though! haha Anyone else like that? The pics below are some of my progress! TONS of boxes everywhere!




Oh and in other news Kodie is starting to be like his normal self again which is a nice change. He has been so sick this past month im praying he doesn't need any surgery like the vet said. We shall see! He is only 6months old and too young for so many problems. Keep him in your prayers!

back to eat lunch and finish packing! Have a happy Wednesday!


<3 Sara

1 comment:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

Lunch always manages to slow me down too! :)