Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great Weekend

So I have got to say last weekend was just a great one!!

Friday after I left work I went home to spend some time with my little Kodie so he didn't feel neglected. Then I headed out to Centre Pointe Bar and Grill to meet up with some ladies for dinner, drinks and Comedy! For the comedy you pay $5 extra and you know it was actually quite funny. They do it every Friday night up there! We made the mistake of sitting at the table RIGHT IN FRONT of the comedian! He picked on my friend Ashley the entire time. But all in all it was a fun night!

Saturday I woke up early so I could be ready before the BF got to my apartment. We headed to my parents house for a bit to chat with mom and drop Kodie off. THEN we picked up my sister and the girls and went strawberry picking! It was HOT and DIRTY out there this year. We must have gone earlier last year because I do not remmeber the heat. We had a great time followed by lunch at Chik-Fil-A (lolas demand) haha! Later that night we went and met another couple of my friends at Kickin Chicken and had a really nice dinner followed by hanging at their house! Nor has got me hooked on Sex and the City! SUCH a good show she is preparing me for the movie coming out at the end of this month.










Sunday was another fun day! I went with my aunts to a free Arts festival at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center. I got some really nice earings and a nice wooden sign for the bf! It was really cool it was the fire departments sign and just the coloring looked great! He loved it when I showed it to him. Today is his 25th birthday so it was part of his birthday present the other part was a Pluff Mudd shirt! I figure you live in Charleston then you need a Pluff Mudd Shirt. My friends family makes them and sells them all over Charleston.

All in All a GREAT weekend!!! Can't wait for more just minus the heat!!


<3 Sara

No comments: