Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Question Friday

Brought to you by MyLittleLife Head on over and link up with everyone to see their answers.



1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Nothing major is coming to mind. However, there are plenty of things I want to do it just will require a bit of $$$$. I think one thing that I really want to do thats realistic is parasailing. Maybe this summer I can talk someone into doing this with me. hmmmm.... Shannon?? :)



2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Well considering im not married I can pretty much do as I please with my money unless its bill money. But if I could spend it HOWEVER I wanted to I would probably spend it at IKEA.


3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
Pretty much any playground was fun. But I would say either the swings or the tire swings. I used to spend hours on the tire swin in our neighborhood making Kelly push me!

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
It just depends. I am not a huge breakfast person. This morning I had a sausage biscuit and a caramel frappe. Normally I just eat cereal with some juice. One of my favorites would be red rice for breakfast. I know I know I am SO not normal for that one! hahaha!

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I would say im somewhere in between. I do not think I am messy by anymeans but definitely NOT a neat freak. I like things in their place and my apartment is pretty clean if I have anything to do with it. I clean up after my roomie a LOT just because I hate seeing a mess in the "common" areas. And my bedroom the only thing messy would be my closet but who can honestly keep their closet tidy. haha clearly NOT me!





In other news, Sex and the City 2 was FABULOUS! I seriously don't want to say much else except. I thought Aidan would have a bigger role since he was in all the previews but he wasn't. In fact I wish they would have just left him out. But it was a great movie! There were a couple of men in the theater and I honestly just felt bad for them. No way in heck would I ever make my boyfriend or any man go to a theater and watch that. Anyways, Ill have to post the pictures tomorrow and tell ya a little more about yesterday afternoon with Norrissia and her mom.






HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!


<3 Sara

Btw I think I am the biggest retard ever. I JUST figured out how to put color to the text. Who knew there was another button haha! Yeah ill claim a blonde moment on that one! No offense to blondes its just a figure of speech! :)

No comments: