Friday, May 21, 2010

I've come to realize....

I’ve come to realize that my body image has its good days and its bad days. Today is a good day for instance.

I’ve come to realize that my job is something I will be doing for a long time. I just wish it made me feel more appreciated. I bust my butt for the government and definitely feel under paid for EVERYTHING that I do.

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving I am thinking about life and all the stuff I need to do.

I’ve come to realize that I need more money... the end.

I’ve come to realize that I have lost the days of irresponsibility. Not COMPLETELY like some people but I definitely don't have it like I used to. I have bills, a full time job and a dog.

I’ve come to realize that I hate stupid people.

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk then it must be a cold day in hell. I hardly EVER drink anymore. I will have one drink but I haven't been drunk in a little bit.

I’ve come to realize that certain people will never change no matter how much you hope that they will. I've grown up and put the days full of high schoolish drama behind me but most people I know have not! I've also come to realize that it's really hard to find those people that will be great longtime friends.
I’ve come to realize that I’ll always remember the good days.

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s) and I are decently close. I am really close to one of my sisters and the other I am working on it. Its hard to forgive people for harsh things that hurt you. But God forgives so you must too.


I’ve come to realize that my cell phone is my LIFE. They don't call it a crackberry for nothing.


I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning my dog had peed in my room 2 times..... starting to wonder if I can handle this anymore. Im sick of my room smelling horrible. Its so frustrating because I love the little guy SO much but I HATE the smell of dog pee.

I’ve come to realize that right now I want it to be 3:30 so I can leave work.

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook im not nearly as entertained by it like I used to be.

I’ve come to realize that today is FRIDAY THANK GOD!

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow is Saturday and I get to sleep in.

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is I have no idea. Whomever feels like it?

I’ve come to realize that life is always blessed. Even when things aren't going my way I am still incredibly blessed.

I’ve come to realize that this weekend will be a good one despite the fact that I only get to see the boyfriend at the firestation on Sunday. BOO!

I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset is Michael Buble

I've come to realize that my friends are great. I don't have a TON of friends but thats ok with me. I would rather have 1 incredibly great friend as opposed to 20 not so great ones.

I’ve come to realize that this year has gone by way to fast! It's already MAY! ALMOST June!

I’ve come to realize that my husband is in the future...

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should start saving money...

I’ve come to realize that I love my life.

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand why some people can be SO mean.

I’ve come to realize my past has made me who I am although I wish somethings wouldn't have happened at least I am a better person today for it.

I’ve come to realize that parties that I attend are not many! Seems like a bunch of birthday parties.

I’ve come to realize that my life is pretty great!


<3 Sara

No comments: