hyp⋅o⋅crite /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
friend /frɛnd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [frend] Show IPA
1. a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2. a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
3. a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
4. a member of the same nation, party, etc.
5. (initial capital letter) a member of the Religious Society of Friends; a Quaker.
Just in case ANYONE needs to know these definitions!! :)