Monday, October 2, 2017

Weekend fun

I have been slacking with my blogging but here I am trying to catch up. 
Two weekends ago we got the kids and spent our saturday getting our halloween costumes then playing at the park. 


 
She playing in the sprinkler and I hung out enjoying the beautiful day. 

 Then me, mom, the kids and Oliver went down to the aquarium for a few hours on Sunday afternoon. We were supposed to go earlier in September but unfortunately Irma ruined our plans. So we decided last minute to go that day. 



 They loved getting to pet the stingrays! Logan looks so much like Dave in these pictures, no denying him!



 We sat next to the big tank while we waited for the scuba diver show. Oliver absolutely LOVED the big tank which you can see by his expression in the picture below. 



 They had random lego sculptures around which were fun for a photo opp. 





 My favorite, the sea turtle!! Then we got to see some patients that were in the sea turtle hospital. 



We stopped by the gift shop before we left and got a little something. I got a shirt that I can't wait to wear, it is finally cool enough to wear some sleeves. 

We had pizza for dinner then took the kids to their mom. 

It was not a perfect weekend, you know the usual kid drama aka they are apparently deaf and can't listen to anything we say. But other than that it was pretty good. I guess things can't be completely perfect all the time haha

Sara

No comments: