Monday, October 23, 2017

Frankies Fun Park

Two saturdays ago my sister texted me that they were headed to Frankies Fun Park after lunch and initially I didn't think we would be able to go. The more I thought about how fun it would be I told Dave screw our chores haha let's go play! So after lunch time we headed down to Frankies! It was SO hot but a lot of fun! I enjoyed some quality time with Shannon, Lola, Isabelle, Dave and Kali! 

 








 Enjoying the "cave" where it was a little cooler
 Dave was the only one who got a hole in one, him and I tied for the win though. 
 The turtles came out to get some sun.

 Group photo!




 Out of order but I didn't want to forget them! 

 Lola and Kali did a drop zone type of ride, no thank you!! I think my stomach would flip and I would puke!

 Next up, Go carts!!! Isabelle road with me and we were the winners! She was nervous at first but I assured her that she would have fun but if she didn't we could stop after one lap. Within a few seconds she was having a blast!


 We hit up the arcade before we left! Dave hit a jackpot on one of the games, we ended up with almost 1,000 tickets! 
SO much fun!! 

Dave and I were supposed to go the weekend before on a date but it ended up raining so we were glad we finally got to go! Once it gets cooler we definitely want to go again!

Sara

No comments: