Monday, October 9, 2017

Savannah

 Saturday morning we slept in a little bit then got ready and headed to Savannah for the day. 
They were having their Oktoberfest on the riverfront all weekend. We mainly wanted to go because Nine Line Apparel had a tent set up AND this guy Graham Allen was doing meet and greets. He was awesome and we got the shirts cheaper than normal which was great! Their shirts are SO soft, I am excited to finally get one. I was always scared to order since I wasn't sure what size I would be. 
 Down to earth all American Army Vet! Dave and I both agreed this was our favorite part of our trip.   

 After we left their booth we ventured around to see what all they had going on. 

 I loved the Fall set up they had outside of the Savannah Candy Kitchen where we went for some pralines and a HUGE rice krispy treat. I love this place!!

 The crazy stairs they have everywhere. 

 
 We ventured into a lot of stores this time and ended up getting some Christmas gifts and a few fun things for ourselves.  



 We had the BEST lunch at B&D Burgers and the decor was interesting! 
I had a sandwich with bacon, lettuce, pimento cheese and a fried green tomato, it was heavenly. Dave had a burger that he said was awesome!

After we ate lunch we walked around a little more (Dave caught Pokemon)  then called it a day. 

On our way out of town we had to get our pictures with the elephants, it's tradition. I made a collage of our last 2 visits! 

Our shirts, mine are the two on the left and Daves is on the right, he also got a hat. 

We got home around 5:30 and luckily had no other plans for the evening because apparently I got some sort of short stomach virus. It was awful but thank God it didn't last too terribly long, just a few hours. 

Sunday I felt better besides a lack of energy but we still worked out and then went to hang out with my family later! 
Today we had off from work so I met a friend for lunch, went by the mall and we have just been hanging out. 

I love long weekends but they make for even longer work weeks somehow! Hopefully this one will be chill.

Sara



No comments: