Sunday, October 8, 2017

A few randoms and bowling

Last wednesday when we had the kids besides dinner we spent the majority of the evening outside. The weather really was nice and the kids created a game that entertained us all. Dave found a tree frog then Logan picked it up, I love these pictures. 


 My new shirt mom got me at the aquarium, I finally got to wear it Friday to work. I love it and got a few compliments. 
 Friday night we met up with Kelly and Josh for some bowling in west ashley. The place we went used to be a bit sketchy but they re-did the place and it was great! Their bar/food area was so nice, comfy and the food/drinks were good. Their homemade chips were awesome!!
We got there a few minutes before them so we took a few selfies to kill the time. 


 
 We really had a great time with them. The last time the four of us hung out was when Dave and I first started dating. I told them to move back to Charleston so we can have some more dates. 
 I asked Dave to take one picture for me and he took wayyyy more. I thought these were funny! 



 He jumped in our bff selfie haha 
 What the heck kinda face was I making?? haha Dave looks cute though so I will keep the picture! 

PS. I absolutely suck at bowling or at least I did this time! haha 

We had a great time and I definitely want to go bowling again even if I am not great at it. 

Sara

No comments: