Thursday, October 5, 2017

Church Tailgate

After this post I will officially be caught up with blogging. I have come to realize I could never be one of those daily bloggers because I am too slack. I commend them though because they actually make money doing it and get to review products and hotels etc for free. I will stick to reading their blogs and being slack on updating mine haha
 So Friday night after the gym Dave and I hit up Target and he had to join everyone who has entered Target since Halloween stuff was put out and take one of these pictures haha (longest run on sentence ever?) haha We grabbed some Chik-fil-a and headed home to just chill. 
Saturday morning we got a phone call around 8 that we needed to go get the kids because their baby brother was going to the hospital (he is fine). This changed most of our plans but we are ok with that. We ended up stopping for Dunkin Doughnuts on the way home so thats never a bad thing! Although I will say I was super disappointed by the pumpkin doughnut... it was NOT good and I love almost everything pumpkin flavored except the coffee. 

We hung out around the house, did some yard work then I had to do some work after my boss texted me, then we headed down a little later to my parents house to hang out and have dinner.  
 Dave was able to get the kids out in the backyard for some touch football. I love seeing them all playing together, making memories! I helped daddy cook the red rice while we were all just hanging out back. 
 We hung out until Alayna was about to pass out then we headed home and she went right to bed. I think that was the fastest home girl has ever fallen asleep. 

Sunday morning we got up, got ready then headed to church. This day was more special than most Sundays because they were doing outside baptisms along with a huge tailgating party. 
My parents along with another couple from church had a tent set up with super yummy food. They had bbq, green beans, coleslaw and red rice. There were no leftovers, thats how darn good it was, you see the line in the picture below? 
 
  They also had a few different inflatables that the kids LOVED!
 The Spells dog joined us and he was ADORABLE. If labs didn't shed so bad I would want one. 
Balloon sword  
 




 Dave played football behind the church in a big field with a bunch of the youth. I asked him if he has thought about maybe helping with the youth group, the younger guys always talk to him and always have fun playing football together. I hope he at least considers it. 





 My daddy with his sign, isn't he the cutest! 
 


 A few of my favorite ladies but missing my other sista Krystal!
This picture is out of order but the candle at the communion table seriously looked like the rose on the wall  from  the Beauty and the Beast movie! I thought it looked so cool! 

This weekend we don't have the kids so initially we were planning to just chill but now we have more plans. Tomorrow night we are supposed to hang out with Kelly and Josh before they head back to VA. Then Saturday we decided to head to Oktoberfest in Savannah because one of our favorite companies Nine Line Apparel will have a tent down there with this awesome guy who does the daily rant videos that I find awesome. Pretty stoked to meet this guy and get a picture with him! Hopefully the weather will be nice and we will get to really enjoy our time there. So I will have a lot more to blog next week! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sara

No comments: