Monday, March 20, 2017

Picture overload commencing

 We had a FULL weekend way more than normal!
 
I got the kids Friday as soon as I got off work and we hung out at the house for a little bit. I needed some stuff from the grocery store so we headed to the AFB and decided to take a turn and head to a new park spur of the moment. This park was seriously AWESOME! It had a zipline, lots of swings, a rocketship with slides you could climb in and another area for smaller kids with a lot to do. I would venture to say this is going to be our new favorite park. I have heard many times everything involving the Air Force is nicer because their budget is higher and I would believe that.


  My cousin also ended up last minute spending the night with her friends little girl because the little girls mom was sick. We had a great girls night and the boys had a blast at Nerf Wars again!
 Play Doh creations with LeLe, they had such a good time together despite the 3.5 year age difference.
 

Love notes from Logan on the bathroom mirror, he did this Friday and Saturday night.
 Saturday morning Kimberly and I were talking about the day and decided to head to Magnolia Gardens like we used to do all the time as kids. We packed a picnic to have while we were there which we ended up sharing with a peacock. Legit this peacock was begging for our food like a dog would.  

 After our picnic we headed into the gardens to walk around and explore.








 We decided to take pictures with a flower in our hair because it's something Aunt Susan would have had us do and we both kept thinking of her while there. I went to Magnolia Gardens so many times as a kid with her, grammy and Theresa it's insane.

 

 
 I am very thankful for the relationship Kimberly and I have had since childhood. Since she started working with me we have gotten closer again!




We had so much fun seeing the pretty flowers, lots of animals and just running around (the kids)!
 
We ended up heading to my parents house to hang out for a bit and caught this pretty sunset on the way home.
 
 Logan looking handsome before church Sunday morning.
 After church we rushed over to the movie theater to catch Beauty and the Beast, we LOVED it! I knew it would be good but it surpassed all expectations.
 We took mom home, had lunch then headed to Riverfront Park for an hour to hang out with my friend Melinda and explore some more. It was so windy out there and tons of people so not the ideal day out there but we still enjoyed it.
 

I am exhausted from this weekend but we seriously had SO much fun! I am thinking our next weekend with the kids will be much much more low key! It's needed! Although we may have them sooner than later since their mom could have their baby brother at anytime! Either way it will be low key whenever they show back up!
 
Hope you all had a great weekend!
 
Sara

No comments: