Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Dr. Seuss

After I looked over my pictures I realized there is quite a theme going on, GREEN! Lots and lots of green in these pictures which is ok because it happens to be a great color.
 Last Thursday I spotted this guy on my fence. I was inside the house and he caught my eye, that's how big he was. The kids and I got super close and luckily he let us because it was so neat.
 I came home to a love note on the driveway.
 Painted our nails green for her school performance later that evening. I also got some new friends for my desk in the mail which I love.

The performance was all things Dr. Seuss and it was so cute. The songs, dancing and the costumes were awesome.

 
 My cute little family

 

Saturday I went to IKEA with my mom and sisters and it was a productive trip, lots of new things for the house. I could have spent my entire savings but you know that's not the responsible thing to do.
 
We hit up Cheesecake Factory for some delicious cheesecake before heading home only to be re-rerouted due to some horrible traffic. Needless to say this trip to IKEA was more eventful than most.
 
All in all a fun few days!
 
Sara 

No comments: