Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Aloha

 This past weekend was so fun and it started out right, DATE NIGHT!! woop woop!! It may not appear this way but Dave and I hardly ever go out! We ended up picking up my rings that I had saudered together, went shopping at Tanger then finished off with dinner at some sushi place that was so good!! We both needed that night out together, we have really stayed home a lot more lately because of saving for the house!
 
 
 Saturday morning I went through all of Alayna's clothes/toys to decide what needed to go to Goodwill, her moms or stay with us! We are so fortunate to get lots of clothes from my sister that are passed down from my nieces. We normally end up with a lot we can send to her moms too which I am sure is helpful! It is a lot cheaper to only have to really worry about buying clothes for Logan. She really is set for fall/winter for the most part except needing some jeans.

 We went to JI later that afternoon/evening for a family birthday party at my aunts! My uncle built this "car" that is from Star Wars which became a photo opportunity!  
 
 

 



 Love these crazy kids!






Lots of fun with the family and yummy food to go with it! Always a good time in my book!
 
Sunday we went to church, stopped by the house then hung out on JI for a little bit later!

A very good weekend! We have the kids this weekend and we are hopeful the weather will be good so we can enjoy the beach/pool but we shall see! Darn hurricane season!

Sara
 

No comments: