Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Random post

This is going to be a very random post! I also can't believe it is already Wednesday! Seriously how did that happen? It's a good thing for sure! I think it's funny how some weeks fly by then others are snail speed. I will never understand that one! 

I took this last week on my way to work. It looks like the paper mill is on fire but no it's just the sun rising! I have a slight obsession with sunrises/sunsets! There really is nothing more beautiful in my opinion. 
Hello muscle!! My friend Shannon and I have seriously stepped up our workouts and you can really see a diff. Even my stomach looks different. I had pics BUT I don't feel them completely appropriate for le blog. You can just trust me! It's not alot smaller but it looks so much better! This pic was after spin by the way so it's not like I was all ripped from an arm workout! 
Saturday afternoon Kelly and I headed to the movies to see The Internship. Overall I liked the movie, funny and good acting. I wouldn't suggest paying $10 to see it like I did but def pay $1 at the red box! We were starving after so we went to the Early Bird diner. I love this place BUT I forgot I can't really eat fried foods much anymore. Sooooo when I started in on the chicken tenders I had to stop. It made me really sick even with taking my medicine. So I must remember this for future orders. NO fried food. 
Sunday I went to myrtle beach for the day to shop with my mom, sister and aunt. I think we all really enjoyed ourselves. I enjoy getting to spend time with the fam plus I got a lot of good stuff! Like these awesome bathing suits and that new shirt below. :) for the next 3 months there will be no shopping for me so im glad i got it out of my system now. 


Another sunrise pic! I took it this morning on my way to work! This view NEVER gets old. Moving away and then moving back I definitely appreciate it more than ever. God really has provided me with an amazingly beautiful place to live. I am very grateful!! 

<3 Sara

No comments: