Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Silly

After work yesterday the weather was TOO gorgeous to go to the gym. At least thats what my friend Matt told me. haha SO the only person who was available to go to the beach to walk was Lola. Well by the time we were out there it had gotten too cold to really walk. SO she stole my jacket haha so I was freezing. How funny does she look in my hoodie!?! She thought it was too funny! I have to agree with her on that one. Evidence below! :)




I am hoping today goes by quickly. I have middle school life group tonight at church. I made brownies last night but I don't think I made enough so I have to go after work and get another box. Plus what middle schooler will only eat ONE brownie. lol or is that just how I work? =) I am pretty excited about going tonight still nervous but thats just because im totally lame! BUT I found a way to bake and not have to eat it which is exciting and I think Kelly completely agreed with that one. See I absolutely LOVE to bake!!! I bake at least once a week but then we have to eat it.... thats the problem otherwise we just waste it. SO heres my solution! :)


Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!!


<3 Sara

No comments: