Saturday, March 20, 2010

Having fun

This weekend isn't over yet but so far it has been a lot of fun!

Friday I had to deliver mail at work and I had the best day! The weather was AMAZING and I drove all day with the windows down and the music blaring. I know how bad that seems driving a government vehicle but still its not as bad as it sounds. Nobody has ever told me to turn the music down. :/ haha After work I hung out with my new friend Norrissia she actually works at SPAWAR. We met while she has done tons of copying in my office. I have a HUGe color copier which everyone likes to come use. Anywho after work we met up for happy hour at Chili's that was fun. Once we were done I just didn't want to go home. I have been cooped up in my apartment what feels like everynight this week since I was sick and all. SO we went over to her house which is SO cute and watched Sex and the City the movie. Never before this had I ever seen ANYTHING S&TC so I was sketch about it. LOVED the movie! SO cute!! Didn't get home until almost 1 am my poor Kodie was def neglected Friday.

Today I slept in and met up with my sister and her girls to go shopping. We went up to Kohls where I found my dress for our family pictures. Then we went to the mall didnt get anything there except free panties from VS. Heres the dress:



Im thinking with some flats or just really cute black sandals this dress is PERFECT for our pictures. I think we are having them done in April.

Kodie stayed with my mom all day and played with the boys they had a LOT of fun im sure.

Tonight I went out with Angel to get Mexican which was yummy and then putt putt. It was the perfect night for putt putting as the weather was just AMAZING. Today was gorgeous and im SO glad Spring is FINALLY here. Took long enough!

Tomorrow im going over to Norrissias house to watch NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I am a Twilight addict and im so excited to watch New Moon again!

Well im off to bed. Have a wonderful weekend!

<3 Sara

No comments: