Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thanksgiving

Ok first things first how on EARTH is tomorrow the first day of December??? Where did this year go???? Ay Ay Ay! 
A week ago today we spent the majority of the day hanging out with the family and it was so needed. I absolutely love the holidays for this reason, everyone is together. 
 Just a fun selfie with my hubby!
 We got the kids Wednesday night and we just hung out for the most part. Dave worked on his car some, the kids played and I made a cake and we watched a lot of tv. 

 Thursday morning I started the day out on the treadmill since I knew I would be stuffing my face with a lot of unhealthy foods during lunch. Then we all got ready, I just recently learned how to curl my hair with my flat iron. Of course Alayna wanted in on that action and we added some pretty earrings and lipstick for her to wear. We were feeling pretty!
 After we got ready I quickly made my pineapple casserole then we hung out. 
 The boys went to get the fried turkey which was delicious then they came back to pick us up.

 My sister hosted Thanksgiving for everyone this year and had some really pretty flowers out on the table. 
 Daddy cutting the turkey!





 Alayna is such a mess haha

 My maple cake was delicious, I got it from my Mixandmatchmama cookbook. 
 I love my grammy and my mommy, they are gorgeous!

 Seriously how cute are these two boys!
 Love my cousins!


  Family pictures! I actually have a really great picture of our four BUT I am still deciding if I am using it for our Christmas cards :) 



 After we left my sisters we went to hang out at my parents house for a bit so Dave could help them with a tv. We headed home around 630 and the kids passed OUT. It was the end of a great day!! 
Thanksgiving 2017 was wonderful and I am so thankful for my family, friends, good health and all that God has blessed me with. 

Sara

No comments: