Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Stingrays Game

Yall, I have been to many stingrays games in my lifetime but up until two weekends ago I had no idea how much I liked it. We sat right by the ice and it was awesome!! They didn't allow the players to fight as much as I hoped, I mean that is one of the best parts. 

We met up with my friend Pam, her husband and their daughter for a fun night out. They moved back to Charleston this past summer and we are just hanging out for the first time. Time flies and I can't believe it took that darn long for us all to hang out. 
 It was Marvel superhero night, they had the players in special jerseys which were awesome. 

 And they had the HULK for photo opps!!
 We spent way too much on food and beer, but it was all pretty darn good. 

Fun times with friends!
 Selfies with my favorite guy
 

The guy pointed at me then threw a shirt, thankfully my husband is tall because it went right over my head. It's a pretty legit shirt, I thought have taken a picture of the other side of it. 
I definitely want to go to more stingrays games in the future, SO much fun!!

Sara

No comments: