Sunday, November 12, 2017

Family Halloween Party

I have been wanting to blog for over 2 weeks now but my computer all of a sudden won't upload pictures from my phone so that's been hindering me. First world problems, I know. I contemplated just giving up the blog but I really enjoy going back and reading them plus it has been a great storage spot for my pictures! So I will continue! 

The Saturday before Halloween my aunt and uncle hosted a Halloween Party at their house. Dave and I got all dressed up and headed to JI. I was a my little pony, twilight sparkle and Dave was a Ninja. 
 Before we headed to JI we picked up a handsome little nephew of mine so he could come have some fun. 
 
 He is looking at this like what the heck are you. 

 They had a ton of decorations, they looked really great. 




 There are TONS of pictures taken of all the family with their costumes. I don't have the patience to label each and every one of them lol  


 I sure love this husband of mine
 Why are these pictures tiny?? 




 He sure was enjoying playing with Uncle Dave, they are always so silly together it's cute!

 

 Not all of us but a big group of us!
 
 Mommy and the pimp HAHA he looked crazy!





 We ate a bunch of yummy food, Dave had a few drinks cough cough (we take turns on who gets to drink in these situations), and spent lots of time with the family! I have many many years of memories from family Halloween parties! 

We left around 10 since we have a longer drive home then most, we were maybe 10 minutes from the party and both boys fell asleep in the car. 

Fun times, can't wait for next year!

Sara

No comments: