Monday, November 27, 2017

Fall Festival/birthday

Another blog break, my laptop seriously sucks and I need a new one but you know that ain't cheap. Consider this one a dinosaur, at least 7 years old. I am lucky it even downloaded my pictures from my Iphone. haha

So anywho, a few weekends ago we had the kids and they had lots of fun. 
Friday night Alayna went to Isabelles birthday sleepover and they had lots of fun. She will also never be allowed to have slime ever again! haha While she was at the sleepover Dave and Logan went to see Thor I think it was at the movie theater to enjoy some guy time. I hung out with my parents for a bit before heading home after dropping Alayna off. Chill evening for me for the most part. 

Saturday afternoon we went back to JI to hang out and get Alayna. My sister took her to a fall festival which I was SO not in the mood for but we walked down after mom kinda convinced me to go. After 15 mins of hating life my xanax kicked in and I got my eyebrows waxed for free so I was happier haha the kids had a BLAST. Face paintings, games, etc..



 

 
 You guys know I love me a good photobooth, this was definitely a highlight of my time there. 

 Sunday afternoon we headed back to JI, yes 3 days in a row which is RARE, and celebrated Isabelles birthday with the family. They had a mexican themed dinner which was absolutely delicious, I ate my weight in chips and dip. We enjoyed celebrating our Isabelle before having to take the kids back to their mom that evening. 


Sara

No comments: