Friday, December 1, 2017

Black Friday

Black friday.... I think those words haunt all 4 of us now. Logan said he never wanted to black friday shop again LOL he keeps it honest I will give him that unless he thinks he is in trouble then the honesty isn't in abundance. I initially had zero intention of shopping for Black Friday, in fact I did my shopping on the Target app on wednesday. 
However, my husband needed a new wardrobe for a class he had to wear civilian clothes to so alas we went shopping. We tried the base exchange, both of them, but they had nothing he wanted or the prices we wanted. 
We headed to the mall.... huge mistake but it is what it is!
It took way way too long to find a parking spot. We spent 30 minutes in line to buy a pair of pants at JCPenny, insane.
 Alayna liked the samples in Sephora! 
 After being tortured we let the kids get some ice cream and we got some fries and a cheesesteak. We let the kids play and I was going to go to Bath and Body works to score some wallflowers for a steal then my phone rang. Dave called to tell me Logan had been kicked in the face and his nose was gushing blood. By the time I got to them the blood had stopped but we decided to leave the mall at that point. 
We stopped in to Lowes on the way home to check out the trees that were on sale, we scored the display model for $60! 

 Our old tree on the left and the new on the right, MUCH better!
  After dinner Dave lit a fire in the firepit and we hung outside for awhile. The kids even asked for hot chocolate and then they played football. 

We all went to bed on time that night because we had to be up early to head out of town at 6:30AM. 
Next up... our mini vaca! 

Sara 

No comments: