Saturday, December 9, 2017

Great Wolf Lodge Part 3

Sunday morning I was awake by 630 which is early but I was so tired I slept amazing. I quietly got up and dressed then headed to the gym for almost an hour. I then waited in quite a long line to get Dave some Dunkin Donuts because I am just such an amazing wife haha I did also get one for myself. You know I had to reward myself for being so good to my husband. HAHA my logic is ridiculous. 
 When I got back they were all still asleep so I walked out our back patio area and took another short walk behind the resort where I saw the backside of all the slides they rode. That yellow one looked terrifying. Alayna actually rode it later that day and she said it was super scary but she did it so we were proud of her. 

 When I got back we all ate breakfast, we had cinnamon rolls from IKEA while daddy ate donuts. Then they got in their suits and headed back to the waterpark while I took my time to get ready and pack up our stuff. 

 After I got ready I headed down to the waterpark to watch my people while they enjoyed their morning.  
 


Making memories is an understatement, we had a BLAST! We definitely want to go back but we need to find a good deal since it isn't exactly the cheapest place to go. I am keeping my eye out because Logan would LOVE to go back for his birthday. We shall see! 

We headed home around 1 to ensure we got the kids back in plenty of time to get ready for school the next day. Their mom ended up getting back to Charleston late so we could have stayed a little longer but it was nice to get home, unpack, do all the laundry and have a home cooked meal. 

If you have the ability to go here even for just one night it is SO worth it! GO! 

Sara

No comments: