Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas work edition

Dave and I had the BEST time at our work Christmas party last Saturday night. It was SO cold but I still wore my dress. This was a much fancier party, think people in sequins gowns. 
 We took a few pictures before we left, I am glad we did because my curls started to fall as soon as I walked outside.  
I have figured out curls with my flat iron but I really want to get a curling wand, maybe with birthday money. 
  We took a few pictures once we arrived while we waited for the event to really start. 

 


 Selifes galore, sorry not sorry.
 
  They had two whole pigs and they were delicious. I could have done without seeing their heads... but I still ate them. haha I could never be a vegetarian. 
 We ate, danced, chatted with co-workers and overall had a great night! Below are the pictures we took in the photobooth they had.  



 Thursday finance had their Christmas party so Kimberly and I took a selfie in front of the tree they had. 
 Friday we had the Marines and Rob Fowler stopped by our Command to pick up our Toys for Tots donations. We had 1,300 gifts, they had to fill up the entire truck and a van they had. 

 
 Front and center you will find me, my knees were killing me on that hard floor. haha for a good cause though. 
 I got these pictures of the toys from Rob Fowlers FB page, I didn't even think to take my own pictures. 




It was such a great experience to be part of.

Lots of Christmas fun going on around here and I have alot more to blog about. Now that I have my laptop working better I plan to keep up better, we shall see haha

Sara

No comments: