Saturday, September 16, 2017

Under the bridge

Last friday when we picked up the kids I told Dave we needed to get outside and do something fun because the weather was absolutely amazing. We decided to head to the park under the bridge after we picked up some Wendys to have a picnic. 

After we ate our food the kids ran straight over to the park but I took the longer route passing by the marsh and the views were just beautiful. I had not been to this park in a very long time but I told Dave we needed to add it back to our rotation because we all loved it. 
Once the sun started to set more we headed down the pier to see the view. 

I do not love how I look in this picture but I also love all family pictures so it's a keeper.
I love this crazy man!


I also really love this crazy girl!










We decided even though it was nearing bedtime we would let the kids play another 30 minutes!


We will definitely be having more fun evenings down at the park and watching the sunsets!  You just can't beat free fun! 

Sara

No comments: