Monday, September 11, 2017

Chill weekend followed by a beach day

Last weekend it was just Dave and I, we didn't really do a whole lot but we did have some fun.
 
Friday after work Dave got his hair cut then decided to finish it off himself and he was BALD. I hated it at first but it grew on me a little bit. I still don't love it but I don't hate it if he wants to keep doing it. Definitely would save us some money which would be great. I am all about saving money.
 
We went and grabbed dinner at Phillys and saw the prettiest rainbow!

 Saturday we worked out, grocery shopped, then headed to my parents house to hang out and watch football. We had wings and I made buffalo chicken dip. Why does buffalo chicken dip automatically go with football in my mind?
 
On the way home we saw some very pretty sunset skies.
 



  Dave went to go pick up a weight bench before he got home. So far we really like it and especially days like today where we are stuck at home we can still workout since we now have this along with the treadmill.
 Sunday night we grilled steaks and both had a drink on the porch. SO relaxing especially now that the weather isn't so dang hot anymore.
 Monday we had off for labor day and we went out to Folly with my parents and their friends. It was absolutely a beautiful beach day. Shockingly there weren't that many people too which made it even better.



 


 Daddy spotted a dinosaur down the beach so I grabbed my phone and walked down to see him and obviously it was a great photo opp.
 


 We had a late lunch early dinner with mom and dad, Bohemian Bull but we got it to go. We hung out for a little bit then headed home to get ready for work. It was the perfect end to a great weekend!! I need more beach days but I think they are pretty much over.
 
Sara

No comments: