Monday, October 3, 2016

Jam Packed w/ FUN

Whew what a weekend! We had lots of fun this weekend and I am beat! I won't have a chill weekend for a few weeks so I guess I should just get used to it. You can sleep when your dead right?

Friday I got the kids early, came home for a little bit then met up with our friends at the N. Charleston Riverfront park to play.
We loved getting some Isaac time, he is seriously the cutest!
One of the huge container ships went by, the picture doesn't do it justice, it was HUGE and made me feel tiny.
 
 After a picnic dinner and playing at the park we ventured over to the splash pad area. This didn't last too long thanks to the mosquitos but for the 30 mins or so we were there they had fun. The water was a bit cold so Logan didn't really play in it but the others did.
 
I am thankful to have such good kids for Logan and Alayna to get to play with.
   
 I love this man of mine and that pretty sunset in the background.


Love these 2 ladies!!


Saturday morning I walked Teddy and worked out then Logan did some homework. Around 1030 Soccer Saturday commenced. Alayna played at 1130 but we left the house at 1030ish then Logan played at 230.

 After soccer we went to JI and hung out with the family the rest of the evening.

Sunday was church with a tailgating competition after service. Dad and Mr. Ricky made a TON of bbq which was delicious and my lunch for today :)

 The kids had a ton of fun with the inflatable football toss.
 
 Grammy, Theresa and David came to church too which was really nice! I love the pic of mommy and Grammy!  

Lots of corn hole was played even if it wasn't properly played everyone had fun tossing the bags.

 



 On our way home from church we made a pit stop by the base to go visit Charlie the "officer in charge of complaints". This was the first time the kids and I had seen him, all 600lbs of him! He was MASSIVE! He also had lots of smaller alligators, I say smaller they were still large in my opinion. We thought this was SO cool, Dave was shocked in the almost 10 years I have worked here that I had never seen him but I had not. I am sure we will visit again one day!
 
 

We got home and had planned to go to the pool but they officially closed it since summer is over. We decided to go back to the Riverfront Park for a little bit just me and the kids. Dave had car issues this weekend so he went to get an oil change and a new battery. The park didn't last too long because the water was freezing.

We got home, had dinner, Logan did more homework, chilled then the kids went back to their mom. Dave and I tried to stay up to watch Fear the Walking Dead season Finale but we lasted 10 mins. This weekend wore me OUT! Next weekend is going to be all about packing and the weekend after will be moving our stuff and setting up the new house. That is if Hurricane Matthew doesn't throw a wrench in our plans. Fingers crossed that big guy stays out to sea and doesn't touch the US.

Have a great week!!

Sara

No comments: