Friday, July 8, 2016

4th of July Fun

Second part of the weekend here..
Sunday we had church in the morning then headed home to hang out for a bit before heading to my parents house. We initially planned to just chill inside but I decided I needed some more Vitamin D. The kids and I headed to the pool and there weren't many people there which was great.

 This past weekend Alayna got brave and started to swim off the steps and did really well THEN she decided to jump in (without swimmies) and did so good. It is amazing how quickly she went from swimmies and only staying on the stairs to being so confident swimming around without them.

 


 My nieces spent the night Sunday night which was fun! We were supposed to go to a 4th of July party on Monday but Logan had been coughing so much and I felt like I was getting sick (which I was). So we hung out inside most of the day besides an hour at the pool before heading over to JI.



 We all went to the Yacht club for fireworks. It was great in theory until the fireworks didn't start until after 9:30 and I had a whiney 6 year old. Luckily mom offered to take us home before it was over and before Alayna became more whiney/crying. I have come to the conclusion that she is at a stage where her bedtime needs to be consistent and until further notice we will make sure we are home no later than 9 for our sanity! haha






 



 










 


Besides the little bit of time past 9:30 we had a really nice time out there with the family! It was beautiful after the 10 minute storm that showed up when we first got there. The kids had a blast playing and enjoyed just hanging out!

Tuesday I layed around all day because I was sick no clue if it was a cold or sinus infection but talk about miserable. It is Friday and luckily the only thing lingering is the cough so while not 100% better I will take the 75% better that I feel now. I have missed my workouts too which I hate. I did a mile on the treadmill yesterday on a break from work and decided that was a bad idea. So I may even just wait until tomorrow to jump back on the workout wagon.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sara

No comments: