Friday, February 7, 2014

Is this the south??

Last week Charleston got a bit of weather we are not used to which consisted of all this white stuff ;) haha It def looked like snow but most of it was just sleet so walking made quite the crunching noise. I realized quickly I could never live somewhere this happens often. I had cabin fever after less than a whole day. I escaped to the gym and went to Walmart. I don't think I have ever spent that much time alone in walmart. I took my time and looked at everything. Gotta love a "snow day" I did have 2.5 days off. 

Tuesday was much more fun! I went to chuck e cheese with my friend, her little boy and the little girl she babysits. It took me back to my childhood when my Mama and Papa would take me and my cousin Scott. I know Scott and I both cherish those memories with them. We had so much fun when we would go there! 





I hope we don't see anymore of this stuff anytime soon! 

<3 Sara

No comments: