Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

First I want to wish my Mama a happy birthday! Even though she is in heaven I can still say it :) 
So normally I am not all into Valentines Day. That is probably because I have either been single or been with boyfriends who were lame and didn't make it anything special. It doesn't have to be elaborate but a little something never hurts. Well this year my valentine did not dissappoint. No he is not my boyfriend but we have been friends/talking for a few months. 
I came into work and this was waiting on me at my desk! How cute is this?!? All the ladies at work have stopped in to look at all my stuff! I am not going to lie it made me feel pretty special! 
I didn't really have any valentines shirts or anything red but I did wear my new Old Navy shirt saying Love More! It works for today and very comfortable! 

Happy Valentines Day!

<3 Sara

No comments: