Friday, May 10, 2013

Sistas b-day

About 2 weeks ago we celebrated my sister Shannons birthday! We had a very fun girls night out with some awesome ladies! We started out at The Wild Olive for dinner. I only had wine which was delish. I have been dealing with stomach issues so I just ate before I left. After there we went to Jpaulz for drinks! They have some verrrrry good margaritas so I got that. We talked and laughed for a few hours. I treasure times like that because they are the moments that matter. Great women great conversations lots of laughs equal an amazing evening!! Truly blessed to have people like that in my life! 

Seeeee isn't that pretty!! Delish!!
Me and Shannon (sister) 
Me and Shannon (bestie)
I think there was gelato in that glass
My pretty hair that shannon (bestie) did for me! She even dyes my hair! She missed her calling fo sho!! 


Have a great weekend!!! 

<3 Sara

No comments: