Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wish I was here Wednesday

PARIS-Eiffel Tower to be exact :)


So last weekend I hit up the redbox for some cheap movies. Trying to save money here so Blockbuster is just not an option. Plus why pay more when you don't have to? right? si! So I got 2 movies, 1 sucked ( I don't know how she does it) and the 2nd one was SO cute (Monte Carlo). Yes this is kind of a kid/tween movie but I still love those movies regardless that I am 25 and not 13. So in this movie they first end up in Paris and I decided right then I needed to go there one day. But if I ever want to make something like this happen it might help to get a passport. I have been meaning to do that for ummm over a year! haha


I want to see the world so first things first passport then lottery ticket :)


Happy Humpday everyone!!



Sara

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh man now I wish I was there too! I have had such itchy feet to travel lately that it's not even funny! :)