Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sleepy Aunt

This Aunt/God mother is exhausted!! This morning I woke up early and went to the gym for spin class with Shannon. First time spinning in 3 weeks thanks to medical stuff. It felt great I have really missed it! Hopefully I can continue doing it again consistently. So after I picked up Izzy to go to my friends little girls 1st birthday party. We went and had a great time. Oh but I got my eyebrows waxed first so she went with. In the middle she asked if my eyeballs were ready? Haha amber and I both laughed until we cried. Kids say the funniest things. Anywho we went to the party and it was really nice. They had a ton of people and really good food. Nevaeh got a lot of good presents. That kid is definitely loved :) I still can't believe it has almost been a year since I was in the hospital with all of them waiting for her arrival. I remember being there for about 4 hours and fell in love the instant I saw her! Such a sweetie!

Tonight I ended up watching Lola and izzy so Shannon and Tony could go out on a date. I enjoyed spending some time with them since it doesn't happen all the time. now time for some tv and chilling.

Oh and I am trying a new class tomorrow at the gym. It's called body pump and I am scurrrrrred haha

Here are some pics :)


My whittle Kodie boy chillen


The awesome card angel gave me for my birthday! Yes it was late but I loved it!!!


Best dessert At Kaminskys with Laura after happy hour on Tursday


These are from today! This was on the way to the party. She kept giving me silly looks. She is a mess.


The super yummy cake for Vaeh


jump castle timeeee it was perfect size for her








Baby girl enjoying some cake. She was one kid that def knew what to do with it!


Snuggle time while watching tv tonight! She is definitely a snuggler!!


Hope your Saturday was amazing!!!


Sara

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: