Thursday, April 29, 2010

ABC's

A. AREA CODE : 843 Charleston, SC!


B. BED SIZE: I used to have a full now its a queen. I have also decided when I get married it is a reuirement to have a king sized bed. I just don't think a queen leaves enough room for anyone else but ME! I know im ridiculous but when I sleep I hate to be touched! haha

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Hmmm I would have to say cleaning the bathroom.


D. DOG'S NAME: Kodie! I love my little kodeman!! The BF loves to call him Kobe in fact a lot of people do that!


E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Shower.... I am not addicted to caffeine like most people. In fact caffeine has zero affect on me. I could drink an entire pot of coffee and go right to bed.


F. FAVORITE COLOR: Depends on the day... I don't have ONE fave! Today its Royal Blue!


G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver!! I really don't like gold... I have one pair of gold earings and thats IT!


H. HEIGHT: 5'1

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None

J. Job: Administrative services for the Govt! Most days I like my job(s)

K. KIDS: None for now!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: I live in an apartment with one of my BFF's!

M. MOM'S NAME: Mary

N. NICKNAME: Don't really have any...

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: None

P. PET PEEVE: Oh lord.... this list could get TOO long!! Ill list a FEW... when people smack their food, breaking on the interstate for NO reason, when theirs trash on the counter near an empty trash can, laziness, etc!

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "You want the truth, you cant HANDLE the truth"

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: 2 older sisters

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: For work its 5:30 on the dot! PS I have NEVER pushed a snooze button in my life. I know im not normal.


U. UNDERWEAR: Victoria Secret briefs like boys kind

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: mushrooms, brussel sprouts, and avocado if its considered a veggie.

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: traffic...

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: I've had a TON on my back and of course dental.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Anything sweet :)

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Tigers and Otters ooo and Sea Lions



<3 Sara

No comments: