Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

If you want to play along go link up HERE



1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Katie Holmes even if she is remarkably older than me! I have been told before that I look like her. I don't personally see it but hey ill take the compliment.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Yes and it was without a doubt the WORST experience EVER. Ugh brings back horrible memories. I faked sick the entire time because I was so miserable. I was SO homesick and quite honestly it was NOT fun. I just don't think I was a go to summer camp kind of kid.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Well I learned from a old co-worker that when you see crazy run the other way. So I run away from CRAZY in whatever form. lol

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Yeah im not married so this does NOT apply.

5. What is currently your favorite song?
The current song out by Lady Antebellum (sp?) I hear it ALL the time and just love it. Im sure ill hate it in a few weeks when its OVERPLAYED like every other song I fall in love with.


Play along! Kept me occupied at work for about umm... 2 mins haha! BTW im working the mailcenter and it is BEYOND boring in here. I told Nor I was coming to see her at lunch to hopefully keep my sanity. :)



<3 Sara

1 comment:

Holly said...

Lol I know what you mean about hating camping! I was never a summer camp kind od kid either. Ugh.