Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!

Well yet again another weekend has come and gone. This one was special though. Heather, Jason and baby Kainen came down and spent the ENTIRE weekend with us. Friday night Heather and I went to keno and kelly welly came too. That was alot of fun then the guys kept us up for awhile. They had some drinks and were being a bit too loud. I had to wake up at 7am which didnt make me too happy! But I woke up got ready and left for WA to Coastal Community Church Egg Drop. There was a TON of people and we had a great time. Although there were some egg hogs who had bookbags full of eggs which made me mad. all the kids I came with didn't get to pick an egg off the ground. They were given out of the goodness of someones heart AFTER the "hunt". but seriously other than that it was a great time. The kids LOVED the jump castles. Then we went to lunch and headed to the Angel Oak on Johns Island with the kids. Later that night we had a double date night to Yokoso. I had a sex on the beach for the first time and it was SOOOO yummy. That will be my drink of choice now. Today Heather and Jason headed on their way for family stuff and church and we headed to church. Great sermon this morning! After church I did my family thing and Seth did his. One day we will really try to do both together but I wanted to spend all day with mine and he did too. Im fine with it! :) So I had a great day with my family spent some time with both of my sisters. Went to dinner with krystal and that was awesome. Overall a GREAT weekend but im SO not ready for MONDAY! AHHH! haha Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!!

<3 Sara






No comments: