Friday, April 10, 2009

Early morning survey

1. What is your favorite thing about where you live? Being near the water. I LOVE going out in the boat or to the beach in the summer. I love how historic CHarleston is. There is ALOT to do!

2. What do you get the most compliments on? Well my hair mostly but I got a compliment yesterday on my eyes from the trainer.

3. When did you know you were in love with your husband? Too bad im not married.

4. If you could be just like someone you know, who would it be? Kelly, her sense of syle! She always dresses SO cute!

5. Why? See above :)

6. Who do you know that you dont want to be anything like? well that im not going to answer.

7. If you were back in time 10 years what would you be most shocked about in your life now? Working in a cubicle for the govt. NEVER saw this one coming.

8. What would you be most sad about? My mama not being here.

9. How would the people that know you best describe you? Um I would say pretty laid back, I would give the shirt off my back for the people I love. I dont really know what else but it wouldnt be negative! well I HOPE not! haha

10. What makes you laugh the hardest? when people are act stupid but not stupid stupid

11. What can put you in a bad mood faster than anything else? When people are two faced.

12. What flaw have you recently been working on? Losing weight!

13. describe a perfect day: A saturday spent with my friends, family and Seth. Kind of like my last saturday!!! I love being around the people I love!!!

14. what is your favorite holiday: Christmas most def!

15. are you a morning or night person: I am more a morning person than a night person.

16. what character trait do you respect most in a person: When people can show others respect.

17. favorite restaurant: Oh gosh I dont have a fave. Maybe O'Charleys? or Wild wings? etc! haha

No comments: