Sunday, March 11, 2018

Randoms

Since I have been off of Facebook for a 40 day fast with my church I want to make sure I blog more. If for some reason my phone dies all my pictures are GONE and I have always used FB as sort of a photo storage which I obviously can't do right now. There might be more blogging since I am not really sure how I want to proceed with FB when the fast is over. I have actually been really enjoying not being on it and I have felt a lot less negative because let's face it most of FB is negative now. 

Anywho here are some random pictures that I don't want to lose. 
 This handsome boy was rocking my STL hat at church one morning, it looked so cute on him. 
 This girl might be covered in tattoos one day, not sure how I feel about that but for now the temporary ones work!
 I had the best valentines day.  Dave absolutely spoiled me, he got me 2 things of flowers, a balloon and then chocolate covered strawberries. OH and he got me dinner at chikfila which is what I asked for. THEN on Thursday I come in to work and there is a vase of white roses sitting there. I know there are a lot of women who could care less about this cheesy stuff but I absolutely love it. He knows giving me flowers is a sure way to brighten up my day. Want to know something crazy? The pink flowers are still alive and on my island. 


 Husband being silly in the elevator at work, I love working with him and I am so hopeful we will get to continue once he gets out the military. 

 Logan had a program at school, a living wax museum is what they called it if I am not mistaken. He did SUCH a good job and looked awesome! The wig was legit! He is such a smart kid and we are so proud of him. 

Next post is our early birthday trip for Logan to the Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte. They absolutely LOVE this place and I don't hate it so it's a win! 

Sara

No comments: