Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Date Night

Last Saturday night Dave and I headed downtown to have a date night with our faves, Mike and Ashley. I absolutely love it, I wish we could do more date nights but you know kids! haha 
 I had just had my hair done a few days prior and loved how my color was looking. 
 
 How gorgeous was it when we got there, oh my goodness I loved every second of it. 
 
 We had dinner at Fleet Landing which was delicious and mine and Daves first time ever going there. I ordered Tillapia and he ordered some chicken we ended up swapping dinner after a few bites haha this is not abnormal for us to do. 
 Love these people!!

 After dinner we met up with her sister and her friend to do an escape room which fyi I am terrible at. I am not good at puzzles and critical thinking like that but I still enjoyed being part of it and letting them figure it all out. 


What's a date night without dessert? We ended our evening at Kaminskys downtown which is one of my favorites. Tollhouse cookie pie with ice cream YUM!!! 

Love good times with good friends!

Sara

No comments: