Friday, March 23, 2018

Day in the woods

A few weekends ago on Logans birthday we headed back out the Johns Island to spend time with the fam, be one with nature, shoot some guns, ride the 4-wheeler, eat some lunch and cupcakes and just have FUN! It was a BLAST!! 





 



 
 My favorite guys!
 


 Alayna and I also took a long walk down the road and just enjoyed exploring. 





 He was so excited to get to shoot guns again, he is very comfortable with it now!



 Singing happy birthday to the big 10 year old!

 We went down the road for them to shoot skeet! I attempted but I have no aim. I was lucky to not drop the gun haha

 








 
We had the BEST time out there!! It may be awhile before we go again because once it gets hot it won't be as enjoyable plus mosquitos will be showing up soon. Regardless of when we can't wait to go back out there again! 

Sara

No comments: