Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A little more

After lunch on Saturday we hung out around the house for a little bit before our friends came over to hang out and have dinner. They brought over these special burgers and holy cow they were good. One was cheddar bacon and the other was one with onion. I had the cheddar bacon and it was SO delicious! Dave and I plan to go to HT to see if they have the jalapeno one at some point. They told us about that one and now I am dying to try it.

  Isabelle and Alayna were playing upstairs, Logan and Jesse were playing Pokémon, and the rest of us were hanging outside while dinner was cooking. We love our time with our Newmans!

 
 
 On the way to church Sunday morning!
 After church I told Dave we needed to get the kids outside for awhile. So we brought out the Slip N Slide which my grass is still recovering from.


 
 
 Isabelle left right before dinner and I am pretty sure there were tears shed because she went home. cough cough Alayna!
 
We had dinner, ate popsicles on the hood of my car, they rode their bikes a little bit then it was back to mommy.  
It was a good first weekend back with the kids. I am hoping the next weekend we get them we can go to the beach and play for a bit. It all depends on the weather, I am hoping the rain is going to chill for awhile. We shall see!
 
Today is their last day of summer, school starts back tomorrow, so we are going to Velocity tonight to have some end of summer fun!
 
Sara

No comments: