Thursday, September 4, 2014

Restaurant week


Charleston Restaurant Week started yesterday and lasts until the 14th. It is a great time to try out places that may normally be too expensive. Shannon, Dana and myself decided on Morgan Creek Grill on the Isle of Palms. They had a 3 for $30 menu which was so good. I ordered some clam appetizer with a creamy bacon sauce (delish), mahi mahi with feta slaw and a pasta, last but not least an amazing pineapple upsidedown cake! YUM!! This place is definitely really good and had amazing views. 
We had our waiter take our pic and when I got my phone back he had taken a selfie haha it was quite funny! 

See what I mean about the view! Huge boats everywhere and being by the water just makes me happy in general. 


Me and Dana then Shannon and Dana

On the way home I snapped this picture and I LOVE it!!! 

Yummy food and great company is a good thing in my book! 

<3 Sara

No comments: