Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Breaking Dawn Pt. 2

Finally got to see Breaking Dawn part 2. Only had to wait an entire year you know its no biggie. My sis and I went saturday night together and loved it. I thought for sure the theater would be packed but it wasn't even close to packed. I think we both were on the edge of our seats for a few parts. This one hands down was the best one. You can bet I will be buying it once it comes out. The rest of my weekend was super chill. I went to church, had lunch with Kelly then went to the gym with Shannon. So I would say it was a great chill weekend!


My new sweater!!! LOVE!!


Us before the movie!! Excited!!!


Me and my little guy


How cute is my grammy??? Toooo cute!!




Sooo I am thinking of doing this to my hair soon :) thinking it is time to chop off some hair!!

-<3 Sara

1 comment:

Jo said...

Ooh I like that haircut! Do it! :)