Monday, December 19, 2011

I was right...

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend... mine wasn't too shabby! Here is a bit of a re-cap!

Friday night my plan was to stay home. My friend Laura turned 23 on Thursday and wanted to go out downtown to celebrate which of course would involve drinking. I couldn't ditch her for her birthday just because I am scared for life from some recent events so of course I went. I had fun with her but I just am over the whole "party" scene like I said in one of my recent posts. Now I am not giving up drinking entirely like I said but I just am scared to ever be drunk again. It's just not in the cards for me. Anywho we went downtown and had dinner at Social which was YUMMMMMMY! We both got pizza and then we shared a dessert which was warm chocolate cake with peanut butter and caramel. Heaven in your mouth people!!! Then we ended up the rest of the night at a few other places. I had one beer and did a birthday shot with her but honestly I didn't even want those but people kept making me feel awkward for not having even one drink. Yes I gave into peer pressure I know, ridiculous! One guy kept asking me why I wouldn't drink and I kept telling him it's personal... but he was relentless. Why do people do this?? I thought peer pressure was supposed to only be a high school thing but nope these people were over 30! Enough of that little rant haha Here are some pictures because Laura got picture happy! I didn't even get all of them because there were some that I don't ever want to see. Like the one with the creepiest guy EVERRRRRR who owned one of the bars who Laura made me take a picture with! AHHH!



Self pic before heading out


So we parked at a fire station because we could and it was free and ended up playing around for a few! Interesting yet creepy stuff in there. This truck was in complete darkness... freaked me out!

Laura on one of the old steam engines.


me



Eh gotta try it out! haha



Bathroom at NV. Good times.... hmmm



Out of order picture but this was on the way downtown. And Can I just say I am loving my super long straight hair!



Bad picture of me but I had to include it! Whats up Santa!



Laura and I at Molly Darcys. Where we spent most of the evening.



Saturday I spent shopping with my sister, hit the gym, did laundry and stayed home the entire night. Mom and I did decorate the Christmas tree finally.


Sunday I woke up early and went to church with Kelly and Derikface. We went to Newspring and can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this church. The pastor is hilarious and always has everyone laughing. I love that because I am severely ADD when it comes to things like that but he keeps me entertained and I actually learn. Oh and I love the music although sitting in front of the speakers is not a good idea. Just saying. Mental note for next time! We had lunch and then chilled after church then I went to the gym. Oh and I went out to dinner with someone and had a pretty good time. It had been awhile so I was scared it would be completely awkward but it wasn't yay! I really really really care about this someone so I just pray nothing messes it up again. I know I am doing my best to keep the drama GONE and keep him around this time. not getting into all that lol I am pretty sure I could type out an entire page of all that stuff. Mainly my feelings... haha I swear I used to not have all of these feelings but lately I do its overwhelming!!


Ok back to work!!! Have a wonderful day!!


Sara


No comments: