Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lady in Waiting

I just wanted to write a quick post about a book im reading. Its called Lady in Waiting "becoming Gods best while waiting for Mr. Right". My friend Angel introduced me to this book last Monday. I have only read a little bit but its seriously changing the way im feeling. Its about building a relationship with God NOW!! Tonight I read about serving in the church or in any way pleasing to God. So I emailed Pastor Chris and im hoping with his help I can find a place to serve in the church. I really think if ANY single Christian women read my blog they should seriously read this book. I just wanted to inform my readers if I have any lol!! <3

My friend Angel is really an inspiration to me even though she may not know this. Shes a bit older than me but she is so great. <3 her!!


<3 Sara

No comments: