Thursday, February 5, 2009

Party Lite

So im having a party lite party at the end of this month. For those of you who don't know what it is, its candles etc. The candles are AMAZING they smell great and all of the wax burns unlike most other candles. I seriously LOVE the product!

So the party is going to be pretty good sized. so far I have 12 confirmations and alot more people are invited PLUS im going to try and sell at work with the catalogue. WELL Miranda (Party Lite consultant) said this would be a great starter show if I wanted to be a consultant myself. I have been playing with this idea for SO long. Basically since July. So to become a consultant or not? I just think I might be too shy to do it. Plus I wonder if I would be any good at it. So she said as long as I had 6 shows after my starter show I could keep everything if I changed my mind about selling. hmm decisions decisions!! If anyone has any advice I would def. appreciate it!! If I could just get over my shyness stagefright I think I could do well.

I guess my next blog or two will let you know what I decide to do.

<3 Sara

No comments: