Monday, January 5, 2009

Top 8

So i know its a little late but here is my Top 8 of 2008!!

1. I bought my very own car. This is a huge accomplishment for me. I def see this as a huge milestone in getting older.

2. I went on an awesome vaca with one of my bestest friends and had an AMAZING TIME!

3. Lola's 2nd birthday DAY! I had her all day and we had a great time before her birthday party with ashley and newme!

4. Spending lots of time with my family and friends.

5. Angela and Stephen getting married in August. AND NOW my ashley and newman being engaged!!

6. Getting my very first massage. Granted I got it in december it was AMAZING! It will be the first of MANY!

7. Meeting Seth has changed my world. I never thought I could meet a guy like him. Now I know the way a woman is supposed to be treated by a man. its AMAZING!!

8. Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year was different than any other. I had not only my family but Seth's family. I have truely started to feel like they are apart of my family. This Christmas just wasn't about presents but about family and being with the ones you love.

You know I have learned SO much in 2008 its ridiculous. I have changed/grown up so much and its amazing. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for not only me but EVERYONE!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope its a great one!!!!

<3

No comments: